You are obsessed with design, technology, innovation, and software products; you geek out over user experience, responsive design, usability testing, and interaction design, and you are constantly consuming the latest cutting-edge web and mobile technologies. You are a natural innovator, always absorbing new ideas and mashing them up with your creative expertise to create new, exciting, concepts.
Your passion for designing magical user experiences is only eclipsed by your passion for executing your ideas. You are meticulously detailed, with a passion for experimentation, testing your designs, and collecting feedback from real-world users.
If this describes you, we want you to join our team. After successfully telling the stories of some of the world’s most recognized brands through video production and tech design, we created MOpro in 2011 so that small businesses could easily afford to enjoy the same exceptional results — all with one simple, comprehensive digital media package. Technology used to be difficult, incomprehensible, and expensive. MOpro makes it easy, fun, and affordable.
Based in sunny Orange County, we are a fast-paced, creative, energetic (and a little bit crazy) group of tech geeks, design junkies, social media fanatics, and all around digital gangsters. We provide an exciting work environment with a top-notch team and amazing possibilities for growth, plus sweet perks like onsite yoga classes, an overused ping-pong table, and a snack filled kitchen. If you love technology, social media, and leading-edge software applications, you take pride in your ability to produce polished products, and you want to push the limits of what’s possible on the web, then you’ll fit right in.
As a senior member of our product team, you will take on exciting challenges as you work with product managers, visual designers, and developers to sketch, prototype, and develop software that people love to use.
• Lead an iterative UX process across multiple concurrent products.
• Create wireframe and prototype designs, and work with designers, developers, and product managers to turn them into polished products.
• Proactively and effectively communicate with stakeholders and team members to ship projects on time and on budget.
• Provide direction and mentorship to team members; promote a culture of innovation and creativity that takes the whole team to the next level.
• Exceptional portfolio demonstrating a deep knowledge of user experience, and the ability to ship work.
• 5+ years of design experience.
• Extensive experience with user testing, wireframing, and prototyping.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Understanding of modern web technologies, mobile technologies, and software development processes.
• Broad knowledge of digital technologies, with a passion for self-teaching and staying up-to-date on emerging trends.
• Fancy degree in HCI, interaction design, or equivalent
• Paid vacation days & time off
• Opportunities for travel
• Medical insurance
• Weekly yoga classes
• Much, much more
For immediate consideration please submit resume, salary history, and portfolio of shipped products.